When someone from the metro hears of Capiz, most would think of the supernatural urban myths that have been connected to its name, myself included. But that was then, not until I’ve read other blogs and have been properly informed and made aware. Moreover, all those negative impressions have been replaced with nothing but wonder and high regard when I’ve set foot on it’s capital, Roxas City. Roxas City, is an emerging economic city, 460 kilometers southeast of Manila. Dubbed as the “Seafood Capital of the Philippines” supplying the nation with most of the freshest seafood.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
I have always yearned to try out new things but I tend to procrastinate or too reluctant to take that first step to making it happen and being an introvert only made it even harder. When In My Journeys is all about stepping out of that comfort zone and bringing all those aspirations come to life while exploring different places, trying the not so familiar things and meeting new souls. Seize the moment! Let us all Go Out, Travel, Enjoy and Live Life!