When someone from the metro hears of Capiz, most would think of the supernatural urban myths that have been connected to its name, myself included. But that was then, not until I’ve read other blogs and have been properly informed and made aware. Moreover, all those negative impressions have been replaced with nothing but wonder and high regard when I’ve set foot on it’s capital, Roxas City. Roxas City, is an emerging economic city, 460 kilometers southeast of Manila. Dubbed as the “Seafood Capital of the Philippines” supplying the nation with most of the freshest seafood.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
I am a novice photographer, waterfalls chaser and an introvert who is more comfortable doing things on my own. Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-social; if you would ask me to travel along I usually don’t say “NO” (depending on the circumstances). Join me in my journeys and together we will discover places, understand its history, explore its rich culture and meet extraordinary people.