St. Maarten (Sint Martin) is a tiny island country situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea that is a shared colony of two different nations, France and The Netherlands. An absolute haven for someone who loves the beach as it has 37 beaches surrounding the whole island. It is warm and sunny all year round, the perfect weather to take pleasure in diving, snorkeling, catamaran sailing or any of their watersports activities. This melting pot of cultures is one of the most favored vacation destinations in the region.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
I have always yearned to try out new things but I tend to procrastinate or too reluctant to take that first step to making it happen and being an introvert only made it even harder. When In My Journeys is all about stepping out of that comfort zone and bringing all those aspirations come to life while exploring different places, trying the not so familiar things and meeting new souls.
Seize the moment! Let us all Go Out, Travel, Enjoy and Live Life!