St. Maarten (Sint Martin) is a tiny island country situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea that is a shared colony of two different nations, France and The Netherlands. An absolute haven for someone who loves the beach as it has 37 beaches surrounding the whole island. It is warm and sunny all year round, the perfect weather to take pleasure in diving, snorkeling, catamaran sailing or any of their watersports activities. This melting pot of cultures is one of the most favored vacation destinations in the region.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
I am a novice photographer, waterfalls chaser and an introvert who is more comfortable doing things on my own. Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-social; if you would ask me to travel along I usually don’t say “NO” (depending on the circumstances). Join me in my journeys and together we will discover places, understand its history, explore its rich culture and meet extraordinary people.