Tulum Ruins is known to be as one of the best-preserved coastal Maya sites. It was formerly known as Zama which means “City of Dawn” as it faces the rising sun. Apart from Chichen Itza and Teotihuacan, it is third of the archeological attractions in Mexico that is most-visited by tourists. The ruins is located approximately 40-45 minutes away of Playa del Carmen in the Mexican State of Quintana Roo. An average of 3200 visitors travel to this place which is a part of the Maya Riviera in the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
I have always yearned to try out new things but I tend to procrastinate or too reluctant to take that first step to making it happen and being an introvert only made it even harder. When In My Journeys is all about stepping out of that comfort zone and bringing all those aspirations come to life while exploring different places, trying the not so familiar things and meeting new souls. Seize the moment! Let us all Go Out, Travel, Enjoy and Live Life!