The island of Coron in the northern part of Palawan is a prime tourist destination in the Philippines. Its turquoise clear waters, powdery white sand beaches, limestone cliffs and limestone rock islands leave everyone who has been to this paradise in astonishment. Its abundant underwater treasures of coral reefs, World War II ship wrecks are perfect for snorkeling and diving. It is the home of the cleanest lake in the country, the renowned Kayangan Lake that is more scenic than photographs can describe. Visit Coron in Palawan and be amazed too.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
I am a novice photographer, waterfalls chaser and an introvert who is more comfortable doing things on my own. Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-social; if you would ask me to travel along I usually don’t say “NO” (depending on the circumstances). Join me in my journeys and together we will discover places, understand its history, explore its rich culture and meet extraordinary people.