The island of Coron in the northern part of Palawan is a prime tourist destination in the Philippines. Its turquoise clear waters, powdery white sand beaches, limestone cliffs and limestone rock islands leave everyone who has been to this paradise in astonishment. Its abundant underwater treasures of coral reefs, World War II ship wrecks are perfect for snorkeling and diving. It is the home of the cleanest lake in the country, the renowned Kayangan Lake that is more scenic than photographs can describe. Visit Coron in Palawan and be amazed too.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
I have always yearned to try out new things but I tend to procrastinate or too reluctant to take that first step to making it happen and being an introvert only made it even harder. When In My Journeys is all about stepping out of that comfort zone and bringing all those aspirations come to life while exploring different places, trying the not so familiar things and meeting new souls. Seize the moment! Let us all Go Out, Travel, Enjoy and Live Life!